Answers to your frequently asked questions
Why should I rent from your company?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
How do I apply to rent?
To apply to rent one of our properties, simply navigate to the available rentals page. Click 'view details' for the property you are interested in. Once you are on the detail page for the property you will see an orange button labeled 'apply now'. Click the button and you will then be able to fill out an application and pay the application fee with a credit card online.
Will I sign a lease?
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received (cashier's check or money order only), and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!