Mountain View Property Management
We can Help Manage Your South Bay Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. Our focus is on exceptional management of homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, tri-plexes, four-plexes and small apartments in the South Bay area.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Call Us Today For a Free Property Evaluation
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home.
- Our proven internet marketing includes listings on Craigslist, as well as real estate websites Zillow.com, Trulia.com and others.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
What sets us apart from other property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Membership in the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Santa Clara County Assocation of Realtors.
- Membership in NARPM - we subscribe to a high Standard of Professionalism and Code of Ethics, and receive the best education and networking in the industry.
If you would like to request more information, or would like us to contact you, please fill out our contact form.
What Our Clients Say About UsReputation Reviews
Mountain View Area Information
Mountain View is a city located in Santa Clara County, California, United States, named for its views of the Santa Cruz Mountains. From its origins as a stagecoach stop, it grew to a large suburb with a pedestrian-friendly downtown, free wi-fi, and a population of 74,066. The city borders Palo Alto and the San Francisco Bay to the north, Los Altos to the south, and Moffett Federal Airfield and Sunnyvale to the east.
Situated in the southern end of the San Francisco Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area, Mountain View is home to many high technology companies. In 1956, Shockley Semiconductor Laboratory, the first company to develop silicon semiconductor devices in what came to be known as Silicon Valley, was established in the city by William Shockley. Today, many of the largest technology companies in the world are headquartered in the city, including Google, Mozilla Foundation, Symantec, and Intuit. The original Byte Shop computer store was opened at 1063 El Camino Real, Mountain View by Paul Terrell, and the first 50 Apple I computers were sold from that location. The Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority integrates the city with the neighboring cities of Palo Alto, Los Altos, and Sunnyvale. Source From Wikipedia