Santa Clara Property Management
We can Help Manage Your South Bay Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. Our focus is on exceptional management of homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, tri-plexes, four-plexes and small apartments in the South Bay area.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Call Us Today For a Free Property Evaluation
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home.
- Our proven internet marketing includes listings on Craigslist, as well as real estate websites Zillow.com, Trulia.com and others.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
What sets us apart from other property management companies?
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Membership in the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Santa Clara County Assocation of Realtors.
- Membership in NARPM - we subscribe to a high Standard of Professionalism and Code of Ethics, and receive the best education and networking in the industry.
If you would like to request more information, or would like us to contact you, please fill out our contact form.
What Our Clients Say About UsReputation Reviews
Santa Clara Area Information
Santa Clara is a city in Santa Clara County, California. The city's population was 116,468 at the 2010 United States Census, making it the ninth-most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Located 45 miles (72 km) southeast of San Francisco, the city was founded in 1777 with the establishment of Mission Santa Clara de Asís, the eighth of 21 California missions. The city was later incorporated in 1852. The mission, the city, and the county are all named for Saint Clare of Assisi.
Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley and is home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies such as Intel. It is also home to Santa Clara University, the oldest institution of higher learning in the state of California, which was built around Mission Santa Clara de Asís. Levi's Stadium, the home of the NFL's San Francisco 49ers, the site of Super Bowl 50, The Pac-12 Football Championship Game and the site of the 2018 College Football Playoff title game, is located in the city. It is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino. Source From Wikipedia